Now you can measure your ROI from Central Coast business networking
Biz Plus was established in 2013 after the founding members identified a gap in the local business networking sector. They set out to establish:
- a not-for-profit business networking association on the Central Coast that put members first
- a network that would build relationships with local community organisations and other business groups
- a networking group that enabled its members to measure their return on their investment
- a business group where healthy competition and member choice were enhanced by two members per business category
- meetings that did not disrupt the normal business day but were long enough for a mix of informal networking, formal referrals, breakfast and a speaker.
This was the start of the Biz Plus journey and its founding philosophy. Now registered as a not-for-profit group, the ‘Biz Plus Networking Association’ philosophy is to focus on being INNOVATIVE through promoting Connections, Collaboration, Creativity and Contribution.
To find out more about the benefits of becoming a member of the newest and most dynamic business networking group on the Central Coast,please click here.
The Central Coast Biz Plus Networking Association committee members work tirelessly behind the scenes to make each Tuesday a success – and that’s before 8:30am!
Central Coast Biz Plus Networking Association Committee
Geoff Neilson – President
Sue Esplin – Treasurer
Chantal Pudig – Secretary