Two Ways to Connect
1) Full Membership
- Attend Meetings held every fortnight on a Tuesday from 7.15am – 8.30am
- Share your individual business challenges with a view to brainstorming innovative solutions
- Receive and provide new business referrals to other Members
- Your business will be listed in the Members’ Directory on the Biz Plus website
- You can attend three Meetings as a guest prior to becoming a Member
- Your notification of attendance is required prior to COB on the Monday preceding the Meeting
- As a guest you have three minutes to promote your business to Members.
- Remember to bring your Business Cards to exchange with the Members and guests.
- As a Member you can provide a one-minute overview of your activities at each Meeting.
- Receive our monthly Biz Plus Newsletter
- Full voting rights at our Annual General Meeting
2) Associate Member
Associate Membership appeals to those who are unable to attend Meetings, but still appreciate the opportunity to connect with other business leaders
Receive and provide new business referrals to other Members
Your business will be listed in the Members’ Directory on the Biz Plus website
Receive our monthly Biz Plus Newsletter
Associate Members do not have any voting rights